Friday, July 2, 2010

Big Girl

Here's Brooklyn, LOVING her Big Girl Bed....too my dismay she has character bed sheets that I don't really care for, but when a parent is desperate I get where things like this come in handy.


She loves her Tinkerbell bed with her Tinkerbell sheets (That's a battle I'll let her win!). Her room is completely outta sorts and I can't wait to get my hands on it and to redecorate. For now this will have to do...she's sleeping so well and we don't want to mess with a good thing!


Other battles that I'll let Brooklyn take is this one.....





She insists on wearing my socks (yes I did say mine- when you have small feet sometiems kids socks are the only things that work for me) and who can blame her when they've got one of her favorite Disney characters. This is how she starts her day....

1 comment:

Casey said...

Mae, that is so funny about the character items. I lost the battle with a pair of Spiderman shoes. But I guess he is the one wearing them not me and if he loves them well...And Alexis is beautiful! I can't beleive how big she is getting. Time goes by way too fast! It was so nice to see you breifly on Friday night...sorry for throwing up (I was totally embarrassed!) and I hope we can get together again soon!