Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sneak Peak

We are back from our vacation to Chicago. Trying to UNSPOIL my kids and re-train them to the way life is really like. They've had lots of family to attend to their every need and spoil them rotten so we have some fixing to do here :). Since I have to work the next few nights I didn't want to let the blog go neglected any longer so I thought I'd send a snaek peak of our past vacation.....








I'll have lots more to share and pictures to include so stay tuned.....

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Your girls are WAY cute! Hope all is well and you're not too bummed coming back home away from family,

Elizabeth said...

Your girls are WAY cute! Hope all is well and you're not too bummed coming back home away from family,

Nichole said...

sooooooooo adorable!! Can't wait for more pics of the girls...maybe I will be brave enuf to travel cross continent to come see you guys atleast by the time the girls can both walk/run!!! You get an extra brownies badge/patch on your lapel, that was very brave of you boo! Glad it was a nice trip!

Ari Kelly said...

omg, I love Alexis's swimsuit!