Thursday, August 19, 2010

Girls at Play

I'm in the middle of a week long Staycation. It's been going great so far! Getting the girls out and about the last few days. Tuesday night started at a BBQ at Famous Daves. The girls and I joined the Riecke Family and Tatham family for a nice dinner out and enjoyed a stormy ride home. Here are Ella and Alexis trying to be big girls at the table!




Alexis loving on Willy the Pig


Anjee and Lesley....



The following day I took the girls to the car dealership to have some stuff checked out and since it didn't take as long as anticipated we headed over to story time with Joo and Ellie. Brooklyn and Ellie had a blast. Brooklyn got right into it right off the bat, dancing and singing...






They were all about it!

The fun kept on at lunch. We took the girls and met Amaya and Becky at the playplace at McDonalds where the girls continued to love each other playing and running around. After lunch we had plans to see a puppet show play at Chandler Rec Center. Cinderella....




I have to laugh at this next picture cause typical Girly Girl Brooklyn, showing Miss amaya her newly manicured nails (I had to find comething to entertain her at the dealership waiting for my car to be serviced earlier that day...BRILLIANT huh?)



It was quite the day for the girls yesterday....and if you think that wasn't enough I took the girls this morning on another playdate with Amaya and Ellie. We went swimming this morning for a couple hours at teh Mitchell house. I'm always impressed by Amaya's swimming skills and Brooklyn tired to keep up with her older friends. She finally started to brave the waters (attached to waterwings) without latching on to me.











We've managed to keep up the fun while at home also. I dont want the girls to be bored at home so we've come up with some creative entertainment. I suggested to Brooklyn that we build a castle for her beloved puppy...



This was the final outcome...




and then Brooklyn decided she'd try to build a castle around her beloved sister.

No comments: