Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

After much debate and the itch for a good bargain I still chose to stay home and not fight the shopping crowds and cold this morning. I saw all the ads prior and saw lots of things on sale that were on my christmas shopping list. I kept debating whether the late night and crowds would be worth the dollar saved. Well, instead I decided to give it a go with online shopping. I stayed up late in the comforts of my own home and tackled the online bargains....wahoo! I am so glad I did! My first stop was Target and I saved 50% on my purchases (dvd's, dvd player for the car, games and leapster 2 games!) ....everything that caught my eye on the print ad I was able to get online. Amazon.Com landed me Brett's christmas present which was just a fluke when I cam across their "lightening deal" and saved mooolah there! The main item(s) I was hoping for was to get Brooklyn a Leapster 2

I got it online at Walmart for $25 once their website opened up for black friday deals as well as a sewing maching for myself $50 (yeap I'm gonna learn to sew and what better way to do then with a new machine that I got on sale!) I am glad I stayed up to shop online because shortly after the websites opened up they were out of stock of nearly everything I bought. Apparently I wasnt the only person that was hoping to stay home and not deal with the black friday crowds. What girl doesn't love a good shopping bargain even better from the comforts of my own home!!!!

No comments: