Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Curls?

I've been wondering lots lately whether or not Alexis' hair....







will turn out like Brooklyn's



YOu be the judge! So far we're thinking straight!

Brooklyn's hair is darn curly! And coming from me with stick straight hair I still can't get over it....I will be a very sad mommy if she were to lose em ever. You would never guess that her hair is super long. down about 3 inches past her shoulders when it is straight and wet. As much as I love her curls I would like Alexis to have thick straight hair. I can't quite tell whats in the cards for her yet, but I'm leaning towards straight. In my opinion it would be nice to have one curly one straight, but guessing that might be a source of envy between the two when they grow older. I am hoping that the "you want what you don't have" theory won't hold true with the girls!

No comments: