Wednesday, November 17, 2010

simplicity

Of all the toys....






equipment....






and activities....







our girls have the most fun and exciting thing they find to play with is a puddle of water!








They laughed and splashed in this for nearly an hour. As the puddle started evaporating, I took the hose back out and added more and more. All I was trying to do was hose off the patio to clean it up a bit, never did I think I would stike gold! The only reason we stopped was for nap time. Christmas is going to be easy this year....I wonder if Fisher Price and box up a puddle for us?!


(For our midwest/east coast/everywhere else in the world friends and family...just so you know it's about 80 degrees outside now....not trying to rub it in or anything! It was a brutal summer, we deserve this!)

No comments: