Saturday, February 19, 2011

Still here...

I've been MIA from blogging lately because the last few weeks have been incredibly busy. I got in a couple over time shifts at work. Brett's was away in Chicago for work and we've been interviewing for a new nanny. Score...we found one! She's the sister of a girl Brett works with AND she lives 3 houses down from us. BONUS! Between her and the my other random "go to" girls I think we'll have our childcare needs covered. Hillary is still coming by every so often and we'd be glad to take her any chance we get because she's definitely been the girls favorite so far. Also one of the Aides that I work with at the Hospital has graciously offered to help out when she can and I know she'll be fan-tab-ulous as well. The girls will love Ericka because they share a mutual love for Ariel!

A Bears dominated household...I'm surprised Daddy is even willing to hold and play with the girls in their outifts....but then again, how can you resist these girls?!








Sheasus is finally walking, but still much rather crawl. She has to be prompted to do so.






She'd much rather crawl and attempt sommersaults....





She's talking a little bit more, saying her version of Thank You..."tay-tu" and Bye bye...."bi- doo doo" I think the doo doo part is her talk for Deuce....cause she often just tells him Bye.



Brooklyn loves to be Mommy's little helper. She helped out making our valentines day treats....I wonder why....

No comments: