Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Helping Hands....

Any Follower of our Blog would know a cause very near and dear to our hearts....

There are so many resources out there that many people are unaware of and I had forgotten about this one until just today when I was actually able to offer it to a patient of mine. I think it's big thing that I needed to share!

Know the saying every little bit helps? Well here's the truth behind that....
Cleaning for a Reason is an organization that offers free home cleaning service once a month to patients undergoing chemotherapy.


How awesome is that? My house is never as prestine and immaculate as I'd like it to be and I'm constantly cleaning. I'm sure there are many people like me and I imagine while undergoing chemo the physical energy just isn't there to keep up with the household chores. Props to the brain behind this organization!

No comments: