Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Size Comparison

You just gotta laugh when you see this next picture. I had Brooklyn's carseat out to clean and when I re-assembled it my not quite big enough baby girl decided she was ready to be forward facing. She sat quietly like this for quite sometime.




I think she wanted to savour the moment because she knew it would be months before she'd be big enough for her new carseat.

Here's a more appropriate sized child for the car seat.







And then both of them trying to fit.




I'm preparing for my trip to Denver to visit my Bestie and when i went to go pack up the camera I realized that I haven't downloaded any recent pictures lately, in turn this Blog has probably been lacking from any decent pictures. The last few post had pictures from our phones....so anyway...here is a quick capture of the past month or so....
Deuce and Brooklyn naptime...




(we are WAY overdue for a new couch thanks to our furry family member)


A few weeks ago Brett , the Girls, and I enjoyed lunch downtown while running errands and while eating on the patio I noticed this....
(just for you mom!)




and how appropriate that the salon was next to this cute little coffee shop....



We also got to spend sometime time at the local Chandler Ostrich festival with some friends. And although we didn't see any of the Ostriches we did manage to enjoy many of the carnival rides....well at least Brett and Brooklyn did....









My own free time has been spent with this.....




Learning...





I should have paid attention in Home Economics. I haven't done too bad though. Made a few throw pillows fot the girls room and still re-decorating Brooklyn's room. Just trying to get a better hang of it. Have a few projects in mind....and my craft hobby has taken over the dining room...until I can convince Brett that I need a craft table and he needs to make room for it in the office the Dining room will have to do....we don't use it anyway....except on Thanksgiving!

The months of this year are just flying by. I've been able to pick up extra shifts at work to help out a little bit. It's sooo much easier to pick up a few extra hours or even a whole shift at the new Hospital....the 5 min drive to and from will never get old! I love the new hospital and all the people I work with. I don't regret anything about making the switch. I've even been able to work in their nursery and get my baby fix. One night, I started in the Nursery, was floated to ER and then back to my Unit to work with an ICU pt. I've even picked up a day shift.

So our days have been fun filled and packed at the house. So many things on the agenda all the time. And got sooo many more things to come.....keep you posted!

No comments: