Sunday, March 20, 2011

Trouble

I can tell already (I know I'm biased because I produced her) that Miss Alexis is going to be a heartbreaker.

I can't get enough of her big brown beautiful eyes.....and maybe it's because I'm her mom, but to me they're breathtaking...

She's gonna be trouble when she's older!

Stephenson girls had to keep busy without Daddy the past few days while he played in Vegas with his guy friends. He just got back yesterday and the girls and I were pleased to have him home. 3 days on my own with the girls is alot. Credit to all the single moms out there! Keeping the girls on their schedule and busy playing. We've taking advantage of every moment of the gorgeous weather. Alexis is totally walking now so it's easier to let them just play outside now. We've had lots of little projects going on in the house as well. Busy life at the Stephensons! Working full time, 2 little kids, and bare minimal childcare help....phewwwwww, I'm spent! Not complaining though because I wouldn't trade it in for the world.

2 comments:

Casey said...

Mae you're not biased...she truly is a beauty!

Becky said...

Oh yeah! I've been saying it all along. Those girls are going to cause daddy some grief! Tell him he needs to start hitting the shooting range in lieu of the driving range. :)