Sunday, April 3, 2011

Extreme Makeover....Brooklyn edition

Brooklyn's room finally got the makeover it needed. After a successful transition to her VERY big girl bed we finally found bedding we all liked and bedding that didn't make me scowl everytime I walked in...


We were hoping to keep the Green walls and although I don't normally pick Pink when I have a choice, I think I really just fell in love with how the Pink popped with the Black furniture and Green walls.


I love how wonderful her crib transitioned to a big girl bed. I am glad we made the choice to buy the 4 in 1 crib. Thankfully Brooklyn didn't teeth on her crib rails and the bed is in great if not perfect condition.


I kept the original letters from her nursery and sprayed painted them black and added green Ribbon.



Added a few other hot pink touches


and we have a very happy toddler.

No comments: