Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Royal Wedding.....


I'm a sucker for a good romance story....so it was no surprise I had requested time off when I heard about the engagement of Prince William to Kate Middleton. My original plan was to get up at 1 am and watch is live...but I opted to have a girls night with some friends the night prior. I'm glad I made that choice to go out and have Martini's at Seville Country Club...SO. MUCH. FUN! I had a blast catching up. Needless to say, I wasn't in any condition to stay up at 1 am to watch the wedding. A few cocktails after working the night prior and not having slept...I was OUT the minute my head hit the pillow. Thank god for DVR. I got up a few hours later to start watching. By the time the wedding ceremony came on my girls were up and we had breakfast together taking it in.... I am so glad I waited to watch because it was a moment and memory that I wanted to share with my girls. Of course I have a better chance that Brooklyn will remember more then Alexis, but I documented it on film.




Brooklyn was really into watching the Princess...and then kept pointing out My wedding picture and saying I was a princess and indeed she wanted to be one too! I'll cherish that moment...FOREVER!

No comments: