Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring is here!

After a few landscaper quotes to get the backyard cleaned up after the winter frost take over we finally got the backyard cleaned up. I am proud to say that I did it all myself...okay I'm lying, Brett mowed half of the lawn. I did the rest! I was getting so tired of seeing the dead bushes and leaves. We were going to spend the money on having a landscaper come do it due to lack of time on our end. But then it became the issue of having the time to have someone actually come here to do it (I didn't want my nap or Alexis' nap time interuppted) So over the past 2 weeks I tackled the back yard, trimmed up the bushes and yesterday finally mowed the lawn....again Brett only did half. All those years of getting robbed as a child and getting paid $5 for mowing the backyard paid off! Viola!








Happy to see that the winter frost didn't completely kill of any tree or bushes...it just minimized their sizes. So there's another $80 dollars in my pocket....

No comments: