Friday, May 27, 2011

May 23 2011

Brooklyn's Big birthday started off with a trip to Legoland California where we met my Bestie, Keri and her lil man Noah.



We road lots and lots of rides and for the interest in time (which I seem to have very little of these days...I'm just going to post all the pictures from legoland in random order, leaving out written details...cuz lets face it...very FEW of you actually read what I have to write and know about all my spelling ad grammatical errors.




























\

After Legoland we headed back to the hotel where lots and lots of presents awaited the birthday girl.


Then we hit up the dinner by the Pier....yummy, fresh seafood, what every 3 yr old wants for her birthday dinner....or an Ice Cream Sundae




What a way to ring in her 3rd birthday huh? She had no problem crashing that night...

No comments: