Monday, May 16, 2011

Step Aside Edible Arrangements.

Brett and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary on Thursday. The traditional gift for 4 years is fruit and flowers. What the heck does one get her husband that involves that. I contemplated the edible arrnagement for months....until I found a wine tasting and making place up in Fountain Hills. Wine...harvested from the fruit of the grape. PER-FECT! We headed up to Casavino Winery for our wine tasting. Made our batch of shiraz (no fruit stomping involved) and in 9 weeks we will design our labes and pick up our 8 bottles of wine!




Not the most flattering picture, but the only one taken of the two of us at the winery. I tasted one 2 many tastes to remember to take the camera out again.

We were able to take the evening away from our girls since Pepaw Pike flew in for a few days. Brooklyn was smitten with her Pepaw!





Thanks Pepaw for watching the girls and the extra hours of sleep for me! Much Appreciated!

No comments: