Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Coupon Madness

It's no secret I love to shop so when it came down to shopping all while saving oodles of pennies and scoring free stuff I was all in! I've learned over the past few months the secrets of coupon shopping and I've become an addict. Yes saving a dollar for a rainy day is always the ultimate goal, however when there is a challenge on finding the best deal and seeing the percent you saved at the check out line there is a Lil bit of a rush and excitement there as well. Brett often groans at the post shopping trip phone call when I ask him to guess how much I saved....it's happens with every trip where I call gitty with the 60% savings in my pocket...and Brett tells me he doesn't need to know every single time.

Here's a look at my world as of late




Paper towels scored at nearly half the cost if not free... The 10 bottles of laundry detergent all paid less then 2 dollars for.... Brands ranging from tide to purex.





Vitamin water.... All free.





Nivea lotion free, razors free, and Bath and Body work lotion less then 2.00 a bottle.





Colgate toothpaste free and Crest at a dollar




body washes, shampoo and conditioners.... All probably at the average savings of 75%.

Definitely not extreme couponing status, but there is definite ease in our pocket books!!!!

Okay so not only am I saving pennies for the rainy day (or upcoming vacations and indulgences... Which I have plenty of) I am also stocking up for that rainy day. Hey, we work hard for our money so if I can save money one place to put towards other things like stay cations, gifts for the girls, new set of golf clubs...hmm!? or my iPad then why not right?!

No comments: