Wednesday, July 20, 2011

East Valley "farmers market"

A few months ago I was introduced to the Superstition Ranch Market....I've been there on a weekly basis since. Fabulous place to get incredible deals on fresh produce. So it's not your typical farmers market that sells things from simply local farms and vendors, but given the set up and that they mainly sell produce it's right up the same alley. Now you can't always go expecting to get the same things or you might be disappointed. Don't have your heart set on this bright red picture perfect strawberries cause they may not always be in stock, but when they are expect to pay less then a dollar per pint. In fact a few weeks ago they were 4/dollar! Huge deal for my fruit loving little ladies. This week trip landed me with all this.....


For less then 8 dollars! I should have taken them out of the bags for better picture but just so you have the idea I have broccoli, bok choy , 2 types of tomatoes, red potatoes, corn, onion, garlic, mushrooms, cabbage, bananas and grapes. There are 2 locations, Mesa and AJ....I prefer the AJ locale (gasp!) then the Mesa simply cause the layout is way easier to get around. So until I can get Brett to build me my vegetable garden in our backyard and grow my own produce I'll stick with this east valley hidden gem....
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: