Tuesday, July 12, 2011

SOOOO behind!

oh my, I am really slacking here. I worked over the weekend of the 4th of July. 4 nights in a row (which I haven't done in over 3 years its seems) and after a quick recovery from work I started my 5 day mini-vacation. It was packed! Every night we had plans to see friends for dinner and simply catch up. Then over the weekend Brett and I were spontaneous (that's why I love him!) and booked a little cottage suite for us at the Biltmore. Little girls included... Joining us in our spur of the moment vacation was our dear friends. What was even more special about the weekend was that it is their last here in AZ before they start their new adventure in California. You guys will be missed! Thanks for letting me drag out our goodbye!!! The kiddos of course had a blast....poolside. I would have never thought that the Biltmore would be so kid friendly. Had our kids been a tad older they may have enjoyed the 8pm showing of Disney's Cars poolside....regardless it was still a grand time.








I loved our little get-away and now I am even more excited for our next one coming up shortly! That will also be fun because 4 sets of our very awesome AZ family/friends will be joining us as well. In the meantime we are jammed packed busy with work, the girls, preparing for pre school (ekkk!) and upcoming trips. As a matter of fact, the only reason why I'm able to sit in front of this computer right now is because of our little Mommy Helper I've "employeed" for the afternoon.... She's entertaining the girls while I get ready for work, pay bills, put laundry away, etc. All things which have taken a back seat to the Blog!

No comments: