Thursday, August 4, 2011

First Day of School






I can't believe we've come to this point in our life.....

Remember this.....


We're now here...





Brooklyn started preschool on tuesday. She goes 2 days a week for 3 hrs. Since sheasus is still napping in the morning it left me free with 3 hrs of "quiet" time. I must admit...I missed my little Helper... Cleaning just isn't them same without a 3 year old insisting she wipe the glass as I spray!
Here she is being welcomed by her one of her teachers Miss Denise


Saying her goodbyes...WITHOUT a tear!!!




What a great student huh?!








Showing off her name tag.... She is "Brooklyn S." Because there were other AWESOME parents out there that named their daugher Brooklyn as well and go figure they sit right next to each other.




When I picked her up we went straight to lunch to meet with Daddy and tell him all about our first day at school....here's the happy preschooler....


2 comments:

The West Family said...

Way to go Brooklyn! Such a big girl. Btw....we have those same pink leggings with the ruffles on the bottom. :)

Ari Kelly said...

Very cool! What did she say about preschool?