Sunday, August 28, 2011

tiny girl....hu-mungo milestone

I don't know why I thought today should be the day to try Alexis in her toddler girl bed....but I did. Never once would I have thought at 19 months she'd be ready....but my gut told me that today she would be.







I found that making these milestones in the past were more successful when unplanned and spur of the moment. I'll let you know in a few day if that holds true. ( I work the next 2 nites so it'll be Brett having to re install the side of a crib if we fail this attempt....maybe secretly that's why I thought tonight would be good :)!)






She is also still too short to open the doors so I am hoping that is to our advantage. At least she won't be escaping the confines of her room.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: