Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Could everyday please be this easy?


I'm learning everyday how to creatively parent.... Breaking up toddler battles with a certain preschooler. Knowing what tattles to take seriously and which cries I can ignore, how to almost always provide the same if not equally appealing options when both kids present. How to carry both girls and negotiate which toys I can also handle carrying at that same time. How to make time out effective in 30 seconds. What words and phrases I can scream out the window watching the girls play out back without drawing my neighbors attention ( to call cps) . And most importantly how to cherish moments like these.....


I am thankful that lately these moments are coming more and more as both girls learn that they make Wonderful friends and awful enemies.

- Posted using BlogPress from my i

No comments: