Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Lost in a sea of Green and Gold

Our wonderful friends and travel companions, the Mitchells,  invited us this year to go with them on their annual trip to Green Bay, Wisconsin.

Hold your breath.......

Brett and I joined them  at a  Packer Game in which the opposing team was not...

1) Chicago Bears or
2) Minnesota Vikings

EKKK!

We went to a Packer vs Saints game.

Regardless of the opponent it was a FANTABULOUS time!  Check that off our Bucket list (really Brett's) Both Becky and Scott were in their own Heaven and I can appreciate why.  Green Bay is really a fantastic town.  I'd be honored to go back again soon.  There was Packer Pride everywhere...which made me uncomfortable at times, but I was still able to enjoy myself and the company I was with. 











After they were robbed the week before from a win due to horrible ref's.  I only thought it was fair to somewhat support them to a victory by wearing my gold scarf. 


Packer Win! and a Happy Mitchell Family!





No comments: